Just for fun and entertainment – a list.
What can you not be without?
- Fruit – Currently I have tangerines, a pineapple, and bananas, as well as blueberries that I froze last summer.
- A book to read.
- A notebook in my purse. Even though I can make lists on my phone, nothing beats paper and a pen for making random notes.
- An animal in my house. There have been only a few very short periods in my life when I have not had a pet. Currently I have two cats — Tang and Puchica.
- Earplugs. Someone in my house snores.
- Earrings. Ever since I got my ears pierced when I was twenty, I feel naked without earrings.
- Oatmeal. I eat it for breakfast several times a week, make cookies and granola.
- Windows. I love looking out at the sky. It helps me think.
- A whole piece of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese to grate over pasta or soup.