P.C. Zick, who writes the wonderful blog, “Living Lightly Upon the Earth,” has been kind enough to nominate me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” I have just discovered her blog, and it always give me something to ponder.
Here are the requirements for this award:
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3) State 7 things about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5) Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about myself
- I lived in Costa Rica for seven years.
- I grew up on a farm in southern Illinois.
- I have been in 49 of the 50 states. I’ve yet to visit Oklahoma.
- I love doing yoga.
- I love singing, and have even performed in Carnegie Hall — as part of a very large choir.
- One of my ancestors was the first female schoolteacher west of the Alleghenies.
- I had a poem published when I was in second grade.
My nominations for the Very Inspiring Blog Award – I chose the following blogs because they all inspire me in some way. Some are practical writing blogs, some are food blogs, since when I am not writing, I love to cook, and I love healthy food. Some just provide some thoughts and words to entertain and inspire me throughout the day.